How it WORKS
The ORCA uses an aerobic composting process to convert food waste into
effluent that safely discharges into the sanitary sewer system.
The ORCA significantly accelerates the breakdown of food waste by
adding our proprietary Microorganism solution and Bio Chips to the
process creating the ideal environment for rapid decomposition. Food
waste is liquefied to a finite level and can only exit the machine through a
Our smallest model, the OG15 aerobically processes an average of 15 pounds of food waste per hour, depending on the food waste composition.
The OG25 aerobically processes an average of 25 pounds of food waste per hour, depending on the food waste composition.
Our mid-sized model, the OG50 aerobically processes an average of 50 pounds of food waste per hour, depending on the food waste composition.
Our largest model, the OG100 aerobically processes an average of 100 pounds of food waste per hour, depending on the food waste composition.
The ORCA is the new SMART SOLUTION for FOOD WASTE digesting up to 2.400 lbs. (over 1 ton) of food waste per day.
The ORCA food processing machine comes in three sizes to best suit your facility and business. PERFECT for your restaurants, hotels, schools, shopping mall food courts, office buildings and hospitals just to name a few.
The ORCA technology converts food waste onsite into a liquid effluent that flows directly into your drain! Used mainly in big commercial kitchens, employees simply open the door of the stainless steel container to throw food waste inside.
It uses a natural Microorganism solution working with water, oxygen and recycled plastic Bio-Chips, creating an aerobic composting process to convert waste into an eco – friendly water.
Here are some of the top Economic and Environmental benefits of the ORCA:
- Divert your food waste and save money on your waste bill,
- Better for the environment – ORCA has been ranked #1 compared to other waste-disposal methods,
- 10 X less impact on climate change than regular composting,
- Reduce hauling and disposal costs,
- Reduce janitorial supply costs (plastic bags, bins, totes, etc..),
- Improve workflow lower EH&S costs,
- Guaranteed workflow for 5 years,
- Waste law compliance,
- Eliminates the transportation of food waste,
- Eliminates methane pollution and greenhouse gas emissions,
- Recycles food waste into a renewable resource,
- Utilizes existing infrastructure to recycle food waste,
ORCA technology will recycle your food waste onsite and is available under two flexible programs:
- Technology as a Service
- Purchased Service.
BOTH PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- No cost delivery
- Diversion reporting – portal
- Customer support
- Supply of Microorganisms and Bio-Chips
- Preventive maintenance
- Service requests same day or next day
- Food transportation equipment
- Customer satisfaction commitment – Free trial
For all information on the ORCA visit their website : www.feedtheorca.com